Application Specific
   >> Poser
Thread views: 12190 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

filipep
(Stranger)
01/22/09 10:57 AM
help Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

i need to build a skeleton in glass, can anyone tell me which are the best free free skeletons available and the best free glass material to apply to the model?

thank you

DavidJHanna
(Journeyman)
01/27/09 05:08 PM
Re: help new [re: filipep]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello.  I've seen free Poser compatible skulls and skeletons on the web, but I lost the links to those web site months ago.  Luckily, I did a search and found one in obj format right here at ShareCG.  Its at http://www.sharecg.com/v/22098/3D-Model/New-Anatomical-Skeleton-(OBJ)?PSID=410c6142dea4ae002a47d42f30d24807
Poser comes with skeletons, but they are not too detailed.  You can add tetail to them using textures and bump maps.
What type of glass are you looking for?  A drinking glass, glass bottle, or glass display case?  All of these can be found for free on the Internet.  If you want to just use a glass texture on something you created, the easiest way is to find a clear glass prop and load it into Poser.  You can then copy the texture from the clear glass prop to your object.  If you are using Poser 5, this is extremely simple.  Just go to the material room, save the material from the clear glass prop, select your object, and apply the material.
I hope this helps.  If it doesn't, maybe a better description of your problem might encourage someone to give the correct answer.
        -David

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise