Application Specific
   >> Poser
Thread views: 21635 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

exilea
(Stranger)
12/18/07 04:57 AM
Putting weapon in hand new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Was the quickest/easiest way to get a firearm in hand...and then STAY in hand in Poser? I can't figure it out.

lupadgds
(Newbie)
12/18/07 05:03 AM
Re: Putting weapon in hand new [re: exilea]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I don´t know any easy way to put weapons in the hand. You must turn the wheels so long if the weapan in the hand.

But to stay in the hand I know: You must parented the weapon to the hand from the figure. Then it stays.

I hope this helps a little.

Edited by lupadgds on 12/18/07 05:03 AM.

doaservices
(Stranger)
04/18/09 05:03 AM
Re: Putting weapon in hand [re: exilea]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

The "easiest" way to do it is to have the weapon parented to the fig's hand while its in the zero'ed position.  Start a new file, load the base figure, then the weapon.  Rotate/move the weapon into the correct position for the hand you want it to be in, then parent it to the figure's hand.  Then resave the weapon as a parented prop.  (Give it a new name, don't save over the old weapon prop!!!)

Now open your other file (that I'm assuming you already have posed?) and load the prop you just saved as a parented weapon.  Now all you need to do is tweak it a bit, and you'll be set.

James

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise