Application Specific
   >> Poser
Thread views: 10161 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

zongonet
(Stranger)
05/18/10 02:39 AM
Troubles after a walking path animation Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi everyones! Hope all of you are fine. I have a problem with poser 8 (the first version I used). I'd like to create a simple action: a man that walks, stops and pick up a thing from the ground. The problem is: if I add more frames (for the following "pick up-action") at the end of the walk, created with the walking designer, simply the model desappears after its original last frame! for istance: from frame 1 to frame 100 I have the walking man, done with walking designer. I add 100 more frames (now 200 frames total) but when I go to frame 101, the model desappears. And I cannot do anything else... and if I try to move it again (or add a new keyframe), it happens a lot of strange things! Things like: the model goes backward sliding to the beginning point... the body goes backward stretching and deforming itself... I'm really going crazy!

What can I do to simply "fuse" a custom action (the man pick up a thing, in this case) with a walk designer action?

Please, if anyone can help me, I'll appreciate a lot!

Thanks in advance.

Zongo

Matika
(Stranger)
02/22/11 02:07 AM
Re: Troubles after a walking path animation new [re: zongonet]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

The model has gone back to its origional pose.  If you do not know how to use graph or key frames, the simpleless way is to take your model to frame 100 and add a single pose to your library.  Click on add pose to library, then check the box that says multiple frames.  type in the both boxes frame 100 and save, this will save a single pose.  when adding back to scene on frame 101 make sure you check move all frames to single layer so you do not end up with multipul layers.  If you do not understand send me a pm

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise