Application Specific
   >> Poser
Thread views: 13254 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Lolinilandecadon
(Stranger)
11/19/10 04:59 AM
Endless troubles with cloth room Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello,

On Poser7, I am experiencing endless troubles with the cloth room.

Basically, I can fit one dynamic cloth, sometimes two, but sooner or later, it no longer works.
For example, the added cloth would no longer "drape" correctly around the body, but just go through it. Even if the parts to collide with were properly selected.

Another problem is with the air fields. The garment would react properly to the field once or twice... then it would stop reacting.

I may be doing something wrong, but have no idea what. I looked around and around for tutorials, and there are, but nothing which could prevent this behaviour.

Any help would be more than welcome...

Matika
(Stranger)
02/22/11 02:41 AM
Re: Endless troubles with cloth room new [re: Lolinilandecadon]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Sometimes we get a little hurried when using the cloth room and forget to take the fundimental steps each time.  On the figure and prop you need to make sure you check the boxes each time in the properties of the figure and prop to "colide against" before you take the items into the cloth room as these adjustments are not ususally available in the cloth room.  You leave any of these unchecked and your prop will not work well with the figure.  Also you may have to put a constrained group on the prop so that a certain portion will not move.

Lolinilandecadon
(Stranger)
02/22/11 04:47 AM
Re: Endless troubles with cloth room new [re: Matika]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thanks for the reply! Problem was... I was using a buggy version of Poser7... after I discovered there were updates, and applying them, it worked better.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise