Application Specific
   >> Poser
Thread views: 33903 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

ajgm07
(Stranger)
08/17/11 03:32 AM
morph of werts new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Werts morph face of the disappeared, someone knows why they were very good and I would like to download them thanks in advance for the help-

yankee30
(Stranger)
08/20/11 05:58 PM
Re: morph of werts new [re: ajgm07]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I've asked the same question

If I get a reply I'll post up her

Tomokatu
(Stranger)
10/05/11 09:39 PM
Re: morph of werts [re: yankee30]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I was also suddenly surprised when WERTS's face morphs suddenly vanished. Surprised

I don't know for certain but I can suggest two possibilities. Maybe WERTS got a legal "cease & desist' orderĀ Sealed if somebody who's still alive doesn't want a facemorph of themselves available

or

Maybe WERTS's work is so good (s)he's gone professional. Cool

Don't know for sure, either way.

Nimbus
(Stranger)
10/12/11 11:49 AM
Re: morph of werts new [re: Tomokatu]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Seems plausible...

does anyone know where to get his/her facemorphs although? :D They're the best and most fitting morphs I know for real persons...

Lilliana
(Stranger)
03/18/12 06:06 AM
Re: morph of werts new [re: Nimbus]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

From WERTS himself...

If they are under Legal "Cease and Desist" aka "Right of Publicity" complaint, then no where.

It would not be a copyright complaint persay. In the cases of celebrities, we are looking at "Right of Publicity" which varies state to state.

mastergunner133
(Stranger)
03/22/12 02:33 PM
Re: morph of werts new [re: ajgm07]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise