Application Specific
   >> Poser
Thread views: 8895 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

dadchamp
(Member)
04/30/12 02:19 AM
It was FREE ... Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

deal with it in your own way! Anything that is posted here is AS IS! Poser is dead to me. I will do custom and commission work but that is all! And you PAY for that work! I had at one point hoped to make a living at creating content for Poser but all the theft, pirating, rudeness, and negativity of the community (barring a very select few individuals) has sickened me enough to not care one iota anymore! If something is missing from an archive and you send a special request to me it will be ignored unless accompanied with a donation for my time to care! 

--
I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

Simidae
(Stranger)
05/03/12 06:34 AM
Re: It was FREE ... new [re: dadchamp]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I also had some issues with that one particular item but as you say it's free so whatever.I for one appreciate all the wonderful & sometimes silly(but still wonderful) stuff you've given us. This reminds me I still need to get a copy of the new mag.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise