Application Specific
   >> Poser
Thread views: 17927 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

tonylfc
(Stranger)
12/04/13 10:27 AM
poser pro 2014 new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi all,

i have just got pp2014, instaled it, but i do not have any shadows from the skeleton andy figure, does anyone know why ? i have tried both hardware shadows and ground shadows in the little triangle, but dont get any shadow casts

mafiagore2
(Stranger)
12/04/13 05:32 PM
Re: poser pro 2014 new [re: tonylfc]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi tonylfc,

A couple of questions. 

Are you using Firefly to render?

And what is processor and memory on your computer?

Maf

tonylfc
(Stranger)
12/05/13 11:19 PM
Re: poser pro 2014 [re: mafiagore2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi maf,

i do not know what firefly is Embarassed but its ther is no shadow before i render, is this info any good to you ?

mafiagore2
(Stranger)
12/07/13 06:40 PM
Re: poser pro 2014 new [re: tonylfc]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi tonylfc,

Firefly is the render engine that comes packaged with Poser.

There is plenty of support information that comes with Poser.

I'd be very happy to help you out regarding your render problems but I am a little concerned as to whether you have a legit copy of the program.  

If I had just spent $499.00 on a product and it didnt work the way I'd been led to believe I'd contact the makers of the program or read and view the tutorials they offered.

I'm not accusing you of using pirated software but it seems a little odd that you already had poser when I helped you before and now you have a newer version of poser and shelled out $499.00 for the pro version rather than the $129.00 for the basic version yet have no idea how it works.

I'm sorry but if you are using a pirated version I really wont be able to help you.

Maf

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise