Application Specific
   >> Poser
Thread views: 9647 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Nik_52
(Stranger)
11/12/17 04:10 PM
Fantasy Mall OBJ import Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

http://www.sharecg.com/v/76226/related/5/3D-Model/Fantasy-mall

This is a wonderful, but high-poly OBJ by herminio. WordPad shows it was exported from DAZ Studio 3.0. I've checked the complex mesh with PropViewer32, but I can't find it after import to PoserPro 11x64.

Suggestions, please ??

Importing, Poser goes from 260 MB (~2%) to 806 MB {~7%) of my 32 GB RAM, so not overloaded...

Fire_Angel
(Stranger)
02/28/18 10:01 AM
Re: Fantasy Mall OBJ import new [re: Nik_52]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I know it's been a while but if you have not found a solution maybe try this:  Download Blender, import the file without scaling (set it to 0) and then export it as an .OBJ file (again without scaling).  When you import, import separated by material.  Select all before moving.  Before export from Blender check that the objects are together properly and centered.

Yes, Blender is a pain to learn, though not as bad as it used to be.  However it won't take you long to learn how to import without scaling and then export as an .OBJ and it might enable you to get this item into Poser without it vanishing into the distance.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise