Application Specific
   >> Poser
Thread views: 8478 View all threads**Threaded Mode

MatrixWorkz
(Stranger)
07/09/07 05:21 PM
The Jupiter 2 Project Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I've had this old 3DS model for years but never felt up to the task of updating it for Poser til now! I spent the weekend tearing the 3DS object down to it's componant parts in Poser 6 using the grouping tool and tonnes of patience and sweat. I'm now building it back up piece by piece adding to the original for an updated and functional Poser Prop. Finally I know enough of UVMapping and the Poser Grouping tool to make this old ship finally fly in Poser!

Danger Danger! I'm figgering things out! The Original Mesh used to be available on the famous TOBOR site with a free to modify and redistribute license on the download page. The mesh no longer seems to be available on his site at all these days. I hope to make the updated version available this summer. At this point each part is a separate prop and I've got it to where the landing gear, doors and freezing tubes all have working opening doors and parts.

There's a lot of UVMapping left to do as well as adding missing details, stay tuned! Laughing

Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise