Application Specific
   >> Poser
Thread views: 13772 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

spacenewt
(Newbie)
11/18/07 07:30 PM
Custom Morphs help needed Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

This has had me tearing my hair out... I just can't seem to get my head round how to do them.

OK... I've got poser 7 so I have that nice custom morph making room. So, how do I use it to make, say, some lip morphs for V4 that I can then save and add to a character and share with others.......(it's mainly the saving part I'm having problems with)

*sobs with frustration"

Axe_Swipe
(Stranger)
11/27/07 06:09 AM
Re: Custom Morphs help needed new [re: spacenewt]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Unfortunately, the face room only has support for the stock e-Frontier figures built into it by default.  You have to purchase plug-ins to add support for other figures (and even that is generally limited to newer e-f figures).

I think there is a plug-in to add support for V4 out there somewhere, but not sure where (May be at Content Paradise).

Also check out www.PhilC.net, I think he has a "Face Putty" python script that is part of his Poser Toolbox product for $39.95 that should work for any figure and works in the Pose room instead of the face room since it is a python script.

Edited by Axe_Swipe on 11/27/07 06:12 AM.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise