ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Shoot the Breeze Here
Thread views: 13927 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Tippy
(Stranger)
10/10/08 07:44 AM
Just saying hi new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello everyone, boy it's sure quiet here.  I have been lurking in the shadows for quite awhile now and decided that it's time to come out and say hi.  Normaly I don't join forums because I don't have much time off....Truth is I have only been on one before and don't want to look like an idiotFoot in mouth  Anyway, just saying hi.

Tippy

DavidJHanna
(Journeyman)
10/23/08 09:22 AM
Re: Just saying hi [re: Tippy]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello Tippy.
Don't worry about looking like an idiot.  As far as I'm concerned, there are only a few ways to look like an idiot.  They include foul language, intolerance of other people’s ideas and opinions, as well as other forms of rude behavior.  Welcome to the club.  Don’t be afraid to ask questions, because they show that you don’t know everything.  None of us know everything, and asking questions just means you want to learn. 
-David

Tippy
(Stranger)
10/28/08 07:31 AM
Re: Just saying hi new [re: DavidJHanna]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thanks for replying David, and thanks for the advice, I apreciate it.

-Tippy

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise