ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Shoot the Breeze Here
Thread views: 83756 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
3dgreg
(Stranger)
11/18/08 09:37 PM
Where's everyone from? Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Just curious, in a site I used to work with, we had people from Paris, Netherlands, Africa, Canada, Mexico, etc. Kinda cool. Oh yeah, me. I'm from Denver, Colorado, USA. You?

Tippy
(Stranger)
11/19/08 07:35 AM
Re: Where's everyone from? [re: 3dgreg]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Alberta, Canada. I just got back from taking my family to DisneyLand.....what a blast!

HoboBo
(Stranger)
11/19/08 09:03 AM
Re: Where's everyone from? [re: 3dgreg]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Smile

Gothenburg - on the west coast of Sweden.

But in the nineties I lived 5 years in Orlando, Florida

HoboBo

DavidJHanna
(Journeyman)
11/19/08 08:56 PM
Re: Where's everyone from? new [re: Tippy]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I was raised just a few miles from Disneyland, but now live in southern Idaho.  It’s a great place to live, but a bad place to try to earn a living.  Minimum wage is referred to as a "Competitive Wage".  Well, I guess no place is perfect.

dadchamp
(Member)
11/20/08 05:16 PM
Re: Where's everyone from? new [re: 3dgreg]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Where ever I hang my hat I call home. Right now it's South Bend Indiana. But it has been Los Angeles CA, Union MI, Baltimore MD, SanVito Italy, San Angelo TX, and a few more that I'd prefer to forget. This widow's son is a travelling man!

--
I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

jalex417Moderator
(Member)
11/25/08 07:41 AM
Re: Where's everyone from? [re: dadchamp]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi --- I'm  here in rainy Silicon Valley ... well, it's raining today any way.  I'm origionally from NYC, but really like it in Northern California ... Now NYC, for me, is a nice place to visit ... but.

Looks like ShareCG's is a true worldwide community!

Pommerlis
(Stranger)
12/22/08 05:41 AM
Re: Where's everyone from? new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I'm from the city of Eindhoven, The Netherlands

jalex417Moderator
(Member)
12/23/08 01:30 AM
Re: Where's everyone from? [re: Pommerlis]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I used to do consulting work for Philips Semiconductor and they were headquartered in Eindhoven.  Small world .....  ......   Welcome to ShareCG!

hamstergirl4444
(Stranger)
04/06/10 04:41 PM
Re: Where's everyone from? new [re: HoboBo]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Originally from Queens, New York, but living in Marin County, California since 1983.  Head north from San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge for about a 15 minute drive, and you'll hit a town called San Rafael - bingo, here I am....

Orlando?... *shudders*.....I lived in Titusville for a year in the early 70's, watched Apollo 17 go up from my backyard (WHOA!).  Other than that part, I HATED Florida - too hot, and the bugs were too freakin' big LOL!

jalex417Moderator
(Member)
04/07/10 06:18 PM
Re: Where's everyone from? new [re: hamstergirl4444]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Queens ---- I lived in Kew Gardens up till I was around 13.  I was born at Mary Emaculate hospital in Jamaica.  Now I'm here in the South Bay ... Campbell

Edited by jalex417 on 04/07/10 06:19 PM.

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise