ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Shoot the Breeze Here
Thread views: 11894 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

bluemoon01
(Stranger)
03/14/11 10:00 AM
I'm new here Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hey! My name is Jeff and I am new here. I'm not entirely new to the world of CG but I feel like a newbie right now. I have Poser 6 and a ton of files. Some thanks to you incredible artists and some thanks to a very good friend who is letting me experiment. I have some commercial experience and some pretty good computer savvy.....I would love help in a lot of areas if there is anyone who has the time and inclination. I'm not a flake so I can stick to appts and a schedule for those who are time limited. I will provide real email etc for detailed discussions. Thanks for any feedback at all.

jeff

bluemoon01
(Stranger)
04/12/11 12:18 PM
Re: I'm new here new [re: bluemoon01]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I guess I should reply to myself...........lol. welcome jeff.........

Matika
(Newbie)
04/25/11 12:52 AM
Re: I'm new here new [re: bluemoon01]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Sometimes when I need someone intelligent to talk to I talk to myselfEmbarassed

My computer has been down until I had the motherboard replaced.  Unfortunately HP happened to drop it so now I will have to send it back or live with the big dent in the top of my laptop, which seems to effect part of the screen rendering the pixals black.  But with that said and done, if you need help with poser I will try though I seem of late to have problems in the cloth room.  Only on this computer.  I use poser 2010 pro now. 

My roommate and I each bought an hp computer at the same time.  Mine needed a motherboard replacement in a short time, hers needed a hard drive within a week.  Can't say I will purchase another HP.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise