ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Shoot the Breeze Here
Thread views: 90221 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
sharedemon
(Stranger)
02/28/12 09:47 PM
Any other oldies here new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi to everyone on ShareCG.

I am a relative newbie and at 51 maybe I'm the oldest.  It would be nice to know if there are any other users of advanced years contributing to the forums :-).  I may ask some simple questions to start with as I am not a seasoned 3D modeller, apologies in advance.  Look forward to reading your posts.

Josea
(Newbie)
02/29/12 11:38 AM
Re: Any other oldies here new [re: sharedemon]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I'm the same age as you Sharedemon. I'll be 52 in a few months so perhaps I'm a bit older. Or not.

Welcome to the ShareCG forums.

rfearns
(Stranger)
03/01/12 03:22 AM
Re: Any other oldies here new [re: sharedemon]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Got you both beat.....I turned 57 a couple of weeks ago. Cool  And I am so new, I am still figureing out what does what.  I will give everyone fair warning.....I am Queen of the stupid questions.  And that isn't because I consider myself stupid, its just seems to take a bit more effort to learn as I get older.

StuartB4
(Stranger)
03/01/12 09:07 AM

Count me in, 53 and happy to have got this far.

HoboBo
(Stranger)
03/01/12 09:46 AM

66...  (:

HoboBo

dadchamp
(Member)
03/05/12 01:28 AM
Re: Any other oldies here [re: sharedemon]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Shootin on 52 this year. Been doing this for quite awhile but I work with older programs and develop mostly for Poser. 

--
I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

mediasponge
(Stranger)
03/16/12 10:40 PM

58 here. Only started with 3D software about 1.5 years ago. Using Daz Studio. Mostly hang out in their forums.

Dukeduck
(Stranger)
04/13/12 12:08 AM
Re: Any other oldies here new [re: Josea]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi, I just turned 62. Only been doing 3D modelling for a couple of years (if you don't count Pov-Ray). Brand new as a contributor!

honus47
(Stranger)
04/13/12 12:03 PM

Hi. I'm 65 and have been working with 3-d models for about a month now. Still trying to figure things out. Smile

reticuli
(Stranger)
10/03/12 08:38 PM
Re: Any other oldies here [re: sharedemon]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Another oldie reporting in, 52. Been doing 3D stuff for a few years now but am brand new to the ShareCG forums. Nice to be here!

Don't sweat the queries, sharedemon. There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers Smile

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise