ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Shoot the Breeze Here
Thread views: 46253 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

jalex417Moderator
(Journeyman)
12/17/07 06:00 PM
Welcome -- Let's shoot the breeze! Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Id just like to welcome you to the Shoot the Breeze forum.  This is the place to get to know your fellow artists, and I also look forward to participating! 

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
12/17/07 10:39 PM
Re: Welcome -- Let's shoot the breeze! new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thanks Jake! Now we can set up the cookies and coolaid at the door and throw off our coats and stay a while.Laughing

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

Panthia
(Journeyman)
12/18/07 06:51 AM
Re: Welcome -- Let's shoot the breeze! new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

TY muches!

I have cup cakes and redbull to go with the cookies and coolaide!

joypauline
(Journeyman)
12/18/07 09:30 PM
Re: Welcome -- Let's shoot the breeze! new [re: Panthia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

And I will supply the Xmas drinks!!!!!

Hi All...hope you are all well!!!

nightlight
(Stranger)
12/04/09 09:11 PM
Re: Welcome -- Let's shoot the breeze! new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

hi this my first time chating

i just joined and i must say the agreement was scarry

i hope i don't do something to get the men in black after me

lol

QUEST_CHRONICLER
(Stranger)
12/16/09 06:02 PM

Being a member of ShareCG for a while now, but this is my first Forum Post!

Just stopping by to say "HI!"

And to all, a Blessed Merry CHRISTMAS in 2009 & a Happy New Year in 2010!!!

bluemoon01
(Stranger)
03/14/11 09:55 AM

Thank you..........I'm attempting to determine how to start a new thread in this forum if it's possible. I'm new and would like to ask some questions.

Jeff

Matika
(Stranger)
03/16/11 05:35 PM
Re: Welcome -- Let's shoot the breeze! new [re: bluemoon01]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

It's easy.  at the top just click on the link that says post and wha la type in the subject then the post.

bluemoon01
(Stranger)
04/12/11 12:16 PM
Re: Welcome -- Let's shoot the breeze! new [re: Matika]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

But it never showed up in my original post..............so i had NO idea that this was here until today. :(

Matika
(Journeyman)
08/30/11 12:59 AM
Re: Welcome -- Let's shoot the breeze! new [re: bluemoon01]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Moods seemed to have changed since you first posted this.  Not many wish to just converse anymore.  A shame.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise