ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Shoot the Breeze Here
Thread views: 109300 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Panthia
(Journeyman)
12/28/07 03:12 PM
So.....What did everyone get for Xmas? Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I got diamond earrings, necklace that says 'best mom', Sketcher shoes, funky little jacket, and a gift card to a restuarant that isn't even in our area!

What'd ya'll get?

P

dadchamp
(Journeyman)
12/28/07 05:40 PM
Re: So.....What did everyone get for Xmas? new [re: Panthia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Same thing I got last year ... Nothing.

Bah humbug ... have an f'n New Year too. Cry

--
I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

lupadgds
(Newbie)
12/29/07 09:52 AM
Re: So.....What did everyone get for Xmas? new [re: Panthia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

We haven´t christmas this year. I think If we get our house in the next three month, then we have christmas.

But I wish you also a fine new year! 

Panthia
(Journeyman)
12/29/07 10:14 AM
Re: So.....What did everyone get for Xmas? new [re: lupadgds]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Of Lupa a house would be perfect for xmas even if it is a few months late!

DadChamp.....sorry hun.....go buy yourself something you want!

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
12/29/07 11:11 AM

Boy I'm glad I went to bed and slept peacefully before I replied. Sealed

I got clothes from mom which I needed. (I've gotten fat) <sigh> A new DVD player and a $50 gift card for the movie theatre from my brother and money from Grandma and one aunt and uncle, a HUGE chocolate cake from my cousin and mom found my lost digital camera that's been missing for three months yesterday. All in all, I had a great christmas.

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

dadchamp
(Journeyman)
12/30/07 06:54 PM
Re: So.....What did everyone get for Xmas? new [re: lupadgds]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Buy myself something? I just had to sell my 19" wide screen monitor so I'd have money to buy food.

--
I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

Panthia
(Journeyman)
12/31/07 08:31 AM
Re: So.....What did everyone get for Xmas? [re: dadchamp]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Yikes!  Sorry hun.

draagonstorm
(Stranger)
12/31/07 02:53 PM
Re: So.....What did everyone get for Xmas? [re: Panthia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

My husband got me a miter saw, so now I can build a new cage for my boa constrictor! And my daughter got me three DVDs Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, History of the World Part I and American History X

DraagonStorm

BeckG
(Stranger)
01/01/08 07:49 AM
Re: So.....What did everyone get for Xmas? [re: Panthia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hubby got me Tomb Raider Anniversary, the new Potter film and I also got a few pretties to texture :0)

Panthia
(Journeyman)
01/01/08 11:06 AM
Re: So.....What did everyone get for Xmas? [re: BeckG]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

OMG I hope you were good to your hubby Draagon......I would have loved to gotten tools (mine keeps his at work) so I could redo our closet. 

Question for those who got cool stuff they probably asked for.....how'd you get your spouse to listen?  Mine for 17 yrs has refused to listen to what I wanted for gifts.  I mean he gets me good quality stuff.....but just not the stuff I want. 

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise