ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Shoot the Breeze Here
Thread views: 110405 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
dadchamp
(Journeyman)
01/01/08 11:54 AM
Re: So.....What did everyone get for Xmas? new [re: Panthia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Divorce him!

Marry me!

When I get back to work I'll always buy you what you ask for. Kiss

--
I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

draagonstorm
(Stranger)
01/02/08 09:42 AM
Re: So.....What did everyone get for Xmas? new [re: Panthia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Oh, he got exactly what he asked for, and then somethings he didn't expect, but I knew he wanted!.... As for listening.. I make sure I listen to him to figure out what he wants...

I always think it's a hoot that I get tools. Especially when I see commercials that make it look like 'The worst gift you can get your wife!'. One thing I do when those commercials come on, is make a big deal over the fact that they don't reflect on ME! Maybe you husband is being brainwashed by those commercials... Make sure he knows YOU WOULD REALLLY LIKE TO THOSE TOOLS, instead of that necklace or some such thing.

DraagonStorm

Panthia
(Journeyman)
01/02/08 12:19 PM
Re: So.....What did everyone get for Xmas? new [re: draagonstorm]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

dadchamp.... I come with more baggage then you want!

Its not so much that he's brainwashed by the powertools turn women off commercials as it is the aaaawwww wwoooooo jewelry commercials.  Sad thing is....he knows I'm more tomboy than girl!  LOL......

And he did get what he wanted!  He got new 4-wheeler tires and the new Metal of Army game......oh and bowling....

draagonstorm
(Stranger)
01/02/08 04:14 PM

Panthia 

This may be a bit too extreme of a hint ...... You could always take the jewerly down to the pawn shop and trade them in on power tools ..... Undecided

Not to sure how bad feelings might be hurt on that one? (just kidding, but not completely)

DraagonStorm

Panthia
(Journeyman)
01/02/08 05:15 PM
Re: So.....What did everyone get for Xmas? new [re: draagonstorm]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

wonderful idea....except my husband would never let me hear the end of it!

dadchamp
(Journeyman)
01/02/08 10:24 PM

What you do is have paste replicas made of the originals and then trade in the originals for the power tools. Most guys can never tell the dif between a real diamond and cubic zirconium.

--
I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

beekeeper
(Stranger)
01/03/08 05:20 AM
Re: So.....What did everyone get for Xmas? new [re: dadchamp]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I got a bath towel - a lovely jade green one. Now I'll be ready if I ever run into Ford Prefect. Wink

spacenewt
(Newbie)
01/05/08 08:11 PM
Re: So.....What did everyone get for Xmas? [re: beekeeper]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

This year I got a new DVD drive for the comp..... but last year the boyfriend bought me a Router:D

Wheeee, lets hear it for the powertools

Axe_Swipe
(Newbie)
01/07/08 10:15 AM
Re: So.....What did everyone get for Xmas? new [re: spacenewt]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I got an all-expense-paid 15-day trip to Costa Del Sol, El Salvador for me and the family from my Mother-In-Law.Smile

Kimber89
(Newbie)
01/07/08 11:33 AM
Re: So.....What did everyone get for Xmas? new [re: Axe_Swipe]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Axe you lucky dog you!!

I got a purse from my sister & nieces...LOL I never carry a purse. o.O 

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise