Thread views: 63552 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
Panthia
(Member)
02/11/08 12:37 PM
Oh Axe Swipe..... Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

muhhahahahahahahahhahaha

I now know what you look like!  hehehehehehehe

Sorry, was checking artzone to see if V4.2 was released yet and stumbled across your thread about where she'd show up at and low and behold there is your mugshot!  hehehehehe

It is finally so nice to put a face with your posts! 

now, for some reason curiosity has me on what Irishboy looks like. 

Anyhow........

P

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
02/11/08 07:30 PM
Re: Oh Axe Swipe..... new [re: Panthia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

You can see a cute picture of Irishlostboy on his Deviant Art page in his gallery. I suggest everyone go see before he pulls it. Tongue out He's Cute!

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

Panthia
(Member)
02/13/08 11:22 AM
Re: Oh Axe Swipe..... new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Got a link to it Matrix?  I wanna see!

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
02/13/08 07:16 PM
Re: Oh Axe Swipe..... new [re: Panthia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

There's a link to his Deviant art page when you view any items in his portfolio here, or was the last time I checked.Laughing

Panthia
(Member)
02/14/08 09:41 AM
Re: Oh Axe Swipe..... new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I can't find it in the his gallery, gonna go thru each one tho, he's got some interesting lookin stuffs!  And for some reason I thought he was older than he is......

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
02/14/08 11:49 AM
Re: Oh Axe Swipe..... [re: Panthia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I think you need som glasses Panthia. Right under his name on his portfolio is a link that says Website. Right there's the link. Once you get to his deviant art pages his picture was on his gallery there.  Just for you though, here's the link:

http://irishlostboy.deviantart.com/gallery/#_featured--3

That will take you right to page three of his gallery where you'll find a couple self portraight photos. Cool

irishlostboy
(Journeyman)
02/14/08 08:02 PM
Re: Oh Axe Swipe..... [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

tut tut, ogling me like that. i feel violated!!!! LMAO, very flattered actually, but remember, thos pics are a few years old at this stage.

this was taken over xmas. testing out my new home made tarp rig. dont you just live the camo gear?? lol. i only wear this crap when i am out on exped. tends to look a bit odd on the city streets.

Insert Image

this was last night. valentines. the GF is Caroline.

had enough yet? or should i start charging. lol silly peoples.Tongue out

http://irishlostboy.deviantart.com/gallery/
http://www.sharecg.com/pf/irishlostboy

Axe_Swipe
(Newbie)
02/15/08 09:49 AM

Heheh...you only THINK you know what I look like Wink

That pic is a couple years old and I've grown quite a bit more facial hair since then! :D 

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
02/15/08 09:59 AM
Re: Oh Axe Swipe..... new [re: irishlostboy]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

You'd feel even more violated if you knew what I was doing when I was looking at those pictures! Tongue out Innocent Cool

Panthia
(Member)
02/16/08 05:26 PM

LOL, I had my glasses on Matrix! 

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise