ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 83778 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
Jumpstartme2
(Member)
06/12/08 10:34 PM
Site Errors new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Knock, Knock...anyone home?? I have sent private messages to the admins regarding some errors members at Renderosity are reporting.{no response}..crashing browsers, browser freezes, sql errors, etc...

This is happening to several people, with different browsers. So far Firefox, Seamonkey, and IE.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2742196

Jumpstartme2
(Member)
06/13/08 09:05 PM
Re: Site Errors [re: Jumpstartme2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

30 views, and no replies????!

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
06/13/08 09:27 PM
Re: Site Errors new [re: Jumpstartme2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Well Firefox isn't looping on me but IE goes into tail spins when I click on anything withing the site. Right now I'm watching even Firefox's status bar showing serious looping but it's at least  letting me post this.

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
06/13/08 09:28 PM
Re: Site Errors new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I am watching the header reload repeatedly up top and my typing in this box slows to a crawl after so many letters.

Jumpstartme2
(Member)
06/13/08 10:18 PM
Re: Site Errors new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hmmmm...you have any banners loading on the headers? Because i don't..I blocked them with adblock by Firefox....and Im not seeing anything load after the initial landing here.

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
06/14/08 09:17 PM
Re: Site Errors new [re: Jumpstartme2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I'm still seing double and I just tried using cut and paste on the doubled section to post it in this message and got an error message stating Java Script was not allowed in postings so the above mess I'm still seeing is in their Java Script. Doesn't matter to me now. I've moved all my freebies as of 5 minutes ago. I'm done with this site.

Beatrice
(Newbie)
06/15/08 12:32 AM

I can get in with Opera but not IE at all it just completely locks on me. If I have a direct link to a page then I can do one download but that is all

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
06/15/08 10:03 AM
Re: Site Errors [re: Beatrice]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Ok and now I'm not seeing download links on new items. Someone just sent me a link for an updated flight chair for the Jupiter 2 Project that they uploaded here and there's no Download button!!

http://www.sharecg.com/v/26399/3d-and-2d-art/Jupiter-2-Flight-Chair

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
06/15/08 10:53 PM

The only solution I see is to get adblocking software for your browsers. That's pretty much going to kill the revenue generation for the site.

Beatrice
(Newbie)
06/18/08 05:47 PM

Seems to be fine today :) At last :)

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise