ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 27180 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

manintnt
(Stranger)
10/24/08 01:27 AM
Home page error? new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I had been trying to access the poser contents of this site for weeks, no matter how many times I tired, I simply can't get through the animation. My friends had been trying to provide me with new ways to get in but I am still left out in the cold.  Trust me I had really tried every methods possible even turning off my Kapresky on line security completely but still no luck!!  I love this site too much to stop trying and I really hope the administration could do something about this. 

jalex417Moderator
(Member)
10/25/08 08:55 AM
Re: Home page error? new [re: manintnt]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

You've got to have cookies set on your Browser to access the site.  Give this a try and let me know if this works for you.

manintnt
(Stranger)
10/25/08 05:04 PM
Re: Home page error? new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Sorry, I had tried your method but still unable to get in. I had even listed sharecg as an "Always Allowed"site.  Actually, I had to use the cache page of employee login to access the member login page and after I login I was thrown back to the animation, I again had to use the same cache page to access forum.  However, I could freely move around in the forum ( forum only) without throwing back to the animation.  Thanks for your help, I really love this site very much.  I will keep trying new ways to get in if they are available.  Thanks again jalex417.

DavidJHanna
(Journeyman)
10/26/08 12:39 AM
Re: Home page error? [re: manintnt]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I had a problem on my PC, that didn't allow me to access any ShareCG page, except the ad for the green contest.  With help from David Heller, we figured out my problem.  My PC was set to the wrong date.  It would create the cookie as of one date, then triy to read it as of the following date.  As a result, the cookie always expired before it could be used.  Check to see if the time and date on your PC is correct.  This is just a wild guess, but it costs nothing to check.

-David

manintnt
(Stranger)
10/26/08 05:13 PM
Re: Home page error? new [re: DavidJHanna]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thank you David for your advice, I've checked my date but it is correct.  However, don't know what happened but today when I tried to access the site this morning, no more animation and I can access the poser material as before!!! HURRAY!!!! I have my favourite site back!!!!!! I have weeks of materials to catch up and experiment, I am SOOOOOOooo Happy !!!! Yeah!

Thank all of you who had lend helping hand, I am very grateful for all your help and advice.  Thanks a million!!!

ibsystemsAdministrator
(Stranger )
10/30/08 09:50 AM
Re: Home page error? new [re: manintnt]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi .... We pulled the 'road block' ad becuase it was causing too much consternation and user problems.

Ralph_B
(Stranger)
02/06/09 11:03 AM
Re: Home page error? new [re: ibsystems]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Much thanks to get rid of the NVIDIA-flash animation. Since the site-layout had changed, it was a pain to browse Sharecg. It was such slow and absolutely imposible to open subsites in a second window. Even downloads lasted half an eternity in comparison to the old layout.

Now since this animation is gone, all works flawless again.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise