ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 6500 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Vangles
(Stranger)
01/18/09 10:46 AM
File Upload Problem Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi... a few days back I tried to post a model with an image, and I kept getting "Please reload imagesince there were errors".  I posted a question here asking what I might be doing wrong... and then almost immediately had to retract the question -- it seems the image file was still open in my editor.

Today I'm trying to upload a PDF tutorial, also with an image, and I'm getting this same error about both of the files!  My editor is NOT open this time, and I've tried all sorts of things -- shortening the file names, eliminating spaces, etc.  I've looked for something which explained the rules for file upload and not found it (that would be a darn good thing to put in the FAQ, by the way), and I still don't understand the problem.  Can anyone suggest what the problem might be? Neither the image nor the PDF are very large, I'm on a fast network connection, and I don't usually have this kind of problem.

OK -- once again, I finally got things to post, but I still have no idea how... last time I thought it was because I'd had my editor open on one of the files, but this time the upload just refused to happen... until finally, it worked.  

Edited by Vangles on 01/18/09 12:59 PM.

Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise