ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 20480 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Sixus1Media
(Stranger)
10/02/09 06:14 PM
Trouble uploading new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I can't upload anything. I get a script error when I submit on the first page. I've tried 3 different browsers. Please advise.

Sixus1Media
(Stranger)
10/02/09 09:54 PM
Re: Trouble uploading new [re: Sixus1Media]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

and 3 different computers.....

Sixus1Media
(Stranger)
10/04/09 11:26 AM
Re: Trouble uploading [re: Sixus1Media]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Wow, this is the kind of support that is offered and read only recently that you are going to go into the brokerage business ?

Sixus1Media
(Stranger)
10/05/09 11:57 PM
Re: Trouble uploading new [re: Sixus1Media]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Suggest another site for hosting 3D freebies ?  I would have preferred here, but since I can't get anything to upload any longer.

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
12/30/09 10:32 PM

Les, the site hosts don't read the forums here on anything close to a regular basis. If you want to actually reach them you'll have to send an email and even then you'll probably be waiting several days for an answer.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise