ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 24470 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Chez01
(Stranger)
01/06/10 07:43 AM
navigating site and Downloading Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I use ie and firefox, on many occasions I can not get to the next page with out closing the browser down and using the other as it just hangs, I can go to any where else in the world, just not any pages here. Then when it comes to downloading anything, ie shuts off the download as soon as I navigate away from the page or I get an error message from ie that it has stopped working, the page is there, but it closes down the download. I have this problem on home computer and also laptop, both run on separate connections and kept updated. It makes it that I really can not be bothered half the time and if any one was to ask my opinion of the site, I would honestly have to say that in my experience it sucks. It is not a new problem, it has been going on for months, but I have been too slack to stand up and say anything, because I do appreciate the downloads, well, when I can download them that is.

adp__
(Journeyman)
01/07/10 12:03 PM
Re: navigating site and Downloading new [re: Chez01]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Use firefox with "addblock" and "noscript".Allow loading of javascripts from sharecg only.

Simidae
(Stranger)
02/18/10 11:59 PM
Re: navigating site and Downloading new [re: adp__]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

This does not work. In the last few months this site has gone from painfully slow to virtually unusable. This was a great site,what happened. I'm not even sure if this will post before I get sick of waiting or my session times out again.

codenametbw
(Stranger)
02/19/10 05:06 AM
Re: navigating site and Downloading new [re: adp__]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

look at the new video from  The Poser Masterhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1NV0KU0wlc 

tbw

adp__
(Journeyman)
02/19/10 06:52 AM
Re: navigating site and Downloading new [re: Simidae]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Does not work? Firefox does not work???

This site is slow sometimes, sure. But if you block some of this anoying ads (especially those with big and blocking javascripts loaded from somewhere), anything works a bit faster. 

Simidae
(Stranger)
02/24/10 08:02 AM

No,Firefox is great & I always use addblock & noscript. It's this site that won't load half the time.It's ticking along just fine right now :)

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise