ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 28839 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

ockham
(Stranger)
01/09/10 06:51 PM
Categories Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

It would be really helpful to have more categories.   Most of my stuff fits into either Vehicles or Architecture, and ShareCG doesn't have those categories.  Historical would be another good category........

jalex417Moderator
(Member)
01/15/10 10:57 AM
Re: Categories new [re: ockham]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi ...  Thanks for the suggestion.  Although our Art and 3D Model categories did have Vehicles and Architecture as picks, the Poser section did not.  We've added these to picks to the Poser section today.  We also added Historical to the Poser and other sections.... thanks again.

ockham
(Stranger)
03/23/10 03:08 PM
Re: Categories new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thanks for adding those categories!  I didn't realize things had changed until today....

casey42
(Stranger)
04/03/10 06:23 AM
Re: Categories new [re: ockham]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I agree that an hysterical category would be nice, but I would love to see poses and aniblocks listed seperately.

jalex417Moderator
(Member)
04/03/10 05:02 PM
Re: Categories new [re: casey42]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi ... Thanks for the suggestions.  However, 'Poses' is already listed as a pick, and please tell me what an 'antiblock' is ... if it's applicable to Poser then we'll add it.

Thanks

casey42
(Stranger)
04/03/10 09:21 PM
Re: Categories new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Aniblocks do not apply to Poser, but many people looking in poser are users of DAZ Studio and aniblocks are used in Studio and are a form of BVH files specific to Studio AniMate.

jalex417Moderator
(Member)
04/08/10 11:29 AM
Re: Categories new [re: casey42]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thanks very much for the clarification and suggesgtion ... we've added Antiblocks to the Poser picks.

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
10/04/10 07:28 PM

Don't forget Science Fiction. You have Fantasy I noticed but no Sci-Fi?

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise