ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 15152 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

xantor
(Stranger)
12/04/09 09:24 AM
Login to download. new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

This new login to download every time you come here is bad and will put people off from coming here.

Nwgatiiv
(Stranger)
04/15/10 03:27 AM
Re: Login to download. new [re: xantor]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Yes, it's not a friendly step. I will rarely visit this site afer this. Uploading anything? If can't be downloaded without logging in, forget it.

current002000
(Stranger)
04/23/10 06:43 AM
Re: Login to download. [re: xantor]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello All,

Interesting.  I have been locked out of my upload account for almost two weeks.

I am (was) a fairly regular Share CG uploader.

I now have to assume Share CG wishes to quietly spread the idea Share CG is no longer welcoming uploads and downloads.

I have seen over the years that some programmers and web masters cannot resist changes.  Microsoft has eliminated its market supremacy with the "Vista/Office 2007/Windows 7" train wreck.  Yahoo has driven customers to Google and other net portals with repeated redecorating of web page and e-mail services.  The Yahoo and Microsoft change problem has caused such trouble in business and home computing and communication that Congress is seeing pressure to regulate them as public utilities. 

Customers do not like change.  Not at all.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise