ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 14933 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Ryuzaichi
(Stranger)
06/29/10 08:06 AM
Can't access www.sharecg.com new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello there! I'm having a strange issue, and here it is:

When I try to load whatever page coming from the main site (www.sharecg.com) my browser just can't load it, so I tried adding a "10" to the URL (making it www10.sharecg.com) and I managed to have access to the home page and the forums (as I am doing now), but couldn't search or access any other page. I tried disabling any of those "internet protection" things, kept trying for 3 days and tried with IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Chrome: the issue is just the same. I also made a friend of mine try to load the page but with the same results.

If I ping from MAC OS X Terminal or Windows Command Prompt www.sharecg.com I get no packet loss at all, so I really can't figure out what to do.

Server overload? Scheduled downtime? I really don't know, but I'm looking forward to a better understanding of the problem

Thanks!

crzycoot
(Stranger)
10/21/10 07:30 AM
Re: Can't access www.sharecg.com new [re: Ryuzaichi]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I use Internet Explorer and/or Google Chrome and am having the same problem.  It is impossible to get to 'contact us' since the ad will not allow you to pass.  I can't use Mozilla because it crashes my computer.  I managed to stumble into this archive - but it seems other than calling on the telephone there is no way to contact anyone about this ongoing problem.  No help seems to be forthcoming.

lizardo
(Stranger)
10/21/10 08:31 PM
Re: Can't access www.sharecg.com [re: Ryuzaichi]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I dont get it,either?I have cookies enabled as far as they will go,and I still cant get on sharecg,as far as the HP ads I fully understand,can someone tell me if its a "site" problem or am I just plain stupid!!!Yell

Jumpstartme2
(Member)
10/21/10 10:56 PM
Re: Can't access www.sharecg.com new [re: lizardo]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Get AdblockerPLus and get rid of the ads.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise