ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 24113 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

adp__
(Journeyman)
05/29/11 11:44 AM
Upload does not apear on the indexpage new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi,

I've uploaded a new Poser item. It appears in my gallery but not in the Poser indexpage.

I can't find any reason - categories are set as with my previous item.

Any hint anybody?

Josea
(Stranger)
05/29/11 03:13 PM
Re: Upload does not apear on the indexpage new [re: adp__]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Is it possible that you uploaded it to 3d models instead of Poser category by mistake? I know that I did that with a model I intended for the Poser catetory.

Try clicking on your item in your gallery and see where it takes you.

Hope this helps.

joequick
(Stranger)
05/29/11 05:04 PM
Re: Upload does not apear on the indexpage [re: Josea]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

i think the index page isn't updating, the view numbers are from saturday the 28th.

adp__
(Journeyman)
05/29/11 05:31 PM
Re: Upload does not apear on the indexpage new [re: Josea]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thanks for answering!

No, I'm sure it's in category Poser.

Something must be with the index-page. I see only one new item for today. And my previous upload from 2 days ago shows 291 views on the index-page, but 365 on my gallery-page.

Aditionally, if I sort by view one of my most-viewed items (more than 14000) is not listed anymore (but still in the gallery-page).

Can't be my browser, because I tried Chrome, Opera and Firefox with the same result.

MLBgraphics
(Stranger)
05/30/11 08:01 AM
Re: Upload does not apear on the indexpage new [re: adp__]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I'm having the same issue i wrote ane-mail to the site telling of the issue but haven't heard anything yet.Just uploaded a new file to Poser myself and still seeing what i seen yesterday on the main poser page, really bad knowone knows that it's been uploaded unless they use the filters. Hope they get it fixed.

caulbox
(Stranger)
05/30/11 09:45 PM
Re: Upload does not apear on the indexpage new [re: MLBgraphics]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I only use ShareCG for downloading, but I can confirm what MLBgraphics says above. For a couple of days now the first pages when sorted by date (not just Poser category either) have remained stagnant, starting with stuff from a couple of days ago which are captioned (wrongly now) as being uploaded "today" and with only a few views. But I see the correct views and upload data, if I click to access the item pages.

Thanks for the tip about filters. I've just tried (as a test) checking "individuals" (rather than "all") in the "Member Type" options, and sure enough it makes it possible for me to access the most recent uploads (including your recent "OL for Ryan" BTW).

druc1
(Stranger)
05/31/11 03:27 AM
Re: Upload does not apear on the indexpage new [re: caulbox]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I have the same issue. All catagories are the same. I also emailed ShareCG via their contact form, with screen shots and have received no answer. There was the same issue about 4 days ago, but it corrected and displayed the new posts the next time I opened the page. The next time I opened the index page it remained static and has since then.

caulbox
(Stranger)
05/31/11 04:42 AM
Re: Upload does not apear on the indexpage new [re: druc1]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Makes "you" think about the way the Matrix relates to déjà vu now and then

n'est-ce pas?

Goldenthrush
(Newbie)
05/31/11 06:24 AM
Re: Upload does not apear on the indexpage new [re: druc1]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Same here, been the same thing on all pages for a few days now.  

Goldenthrush
(Newbie)
06/01/11 07:26 AM
Re: Upload does not apear on the indexpage new [re: Goldenthrush]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Seems to be fixed now!

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise