ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 62784 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
takoi
(Stranger)
07/18/11 06:28 PM
What Happen?? new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I haven't check into the site for awhile (few months)... But when I log in, I only see 5 month old contents on the Poser download section, can someone tell me what happen?

Josea
(Stranger)
07/19/11 10:58 AM
Re: What Happen?? new [re: takoi]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

All items are now listed in order of ratings (unfortunately). Fortunately you can set it so that they list from newest to oldest. On top of the thumbnail pictures there is in green letters (set your sort order). click on that and it will take you to the place on the page where you can change the sort order. When ever I come to this site I always change the sort order first thing.

Hope this help and was not too wordy.

JavaJoeCoffee
(Stranger)
07/23/11 12:24 PM
Re: What Happen?? [re: Josea]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I'm sure it's better for new users who'd like to see the "good stuff" first, but if you're here regularly it's annoying.

I hope that we'll be able to choose and save our sort order preference as part of the account settings, so I won't always have to change it manually.

joequick
(Stranger)
07/23/11 08:05 PM
Re: What Happen?? new [re: JavaJoeCoffee]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Having cookies remember your sort order would be another good option. As an odd note, I've got some items with 15+, 25+ five star ratings which aren't showing up at all in a ratings sort.

jalex417Moderator
(Member)
07/25/11 03:48 PM
Re: What Happen?? new [re: joequick]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi Joe ... Just FYI your "M4 Despot Outfit" is on page 3 of 919 pages when sorted by rating.

joequick
(Stranger)
07/25/11 06:53 PM
Re: What Happen?? [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Yeah, the despot has got 16 5 star reviews and is on page 3, the Sci-Fi Armor with 27 five star reviews? No Where when sorted by rating, even if you're just looking at my gallery and click sort by rating it vanishes.  It's just an odd bug.

smurfswacker
(Stranger)
07/30/11 07:12 PM
Re: What Happen?? new [re: takoi]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Yeah, will someone please provide a way to remember our sort preferences? It's maddening to have to reset the sort order every time I visit the site, which often is two or three times a day.

It also seems the mandated sort-by-rating system makes it easier for newly posted items to be missed by the audience at large.

HoboBo
(Stranger)
07/31/11 01:24 PM
Re: What Happen?? [re: smurfswacker]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I agree!

HoboBo

fictionalbookshelf
(Stranger)
08/01/11 01:11 AM
Re: What Happen?? new [re: joequick]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I'm fairly new at posting freebie items on this site and from my accounts page I can clearly see several of my items have ratings already. However, when I go to my gallery or cruise through the site none of my ratings appear below the thumbnails of my items accept 1. I have one item that was left a rating 3 weeks ago and it still doesn't show up under the thumbnail/gallery area and or on the individual page.

Knowing something is wonky with ratings makes me wonder how many other artists are not showing up in the pages that are shown by ratings rank?

HoboBo
(Stranger)
08/01/11 02:30 AM
Re: What Happen?? new [re: fictionalbookshelf]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Ratings does not show until 2 persons have rated.

HoboBo

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise