ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 12212 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

BardCoennius
(Stranger)
03/06/12 05:47 PM
Why Do I All Of A Sudden Need a Confirmation Code? Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I've been signed up here since they first started requiring people to sign up (which I find irritating anywhere). Why then, when I attempted to upload something (which I've done before, do I suddenly need a "confirmation code" - which NEVER arrives at my email address?!?

Please, can we make the site even MORE difficult to use?

jalex417Moderator
(Member)
03/06/12 09:18 PM
Re: Why Do I All Of A Sudden Need a Confirmation Code? new [re: BardCoennius]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi ... Please give it another try.  I have no idea why your access priviledges were turned off, but I've updated this for you.  I haven't heard from other members about this problem, and if you can, please contact me directly (jalex417)  .. I'd like to get to the bottom of this.

thank you

David

Bard_Coennius
(Stranger)
03/08/12 09:47 AM
Re: Why Do I All Of A Sudden Need a Confirmation Code? new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thank you for your efforts. Unfortunately, whatever happened, now the site won't even show up in my browswer when I log in to my computer - and when I attempted to log in on a different computer, I couldn't even access the site with the user name and password I've had here for two years. I had to create a whole new account just to be able to post this, but I still can't see it in the browser on my own computer. (It's not a browser problem - I'm using MSIE on both machines.)

jalex417Moderator
(Member)
03/08/12 05:59 PM
Re: Why Do I All Of A Sudden Need a Confirmation Code? new [re: Bard_Coennius]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I just sent you an email.  Can you please contact me at my email address about this issue.  (david.heller at sharecg.com)  I'd like to work with you one-on-one to resolve your issue.

Thank you,

David

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise