ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 8293 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Scatha
(Stranger)
11/13/14 08:27 AM
Site frequently inaccessible Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Over the last week or so I noticed that many users are experiencing site downtime, time outs and pages simply not loading. Is the site under attack or something?

McGyver
(Stranger)
11/13/14 10:21 AM
Re: Site frequently inaccessible new [re: Scatha]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Other than perhaps other member's responses who will probably be equally perplexed as you or I, You may want to check out this thread at DAZ-

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/40538/

You may be right, from what I gather it is sounding like DNS spoofing, but I really have only a very basic understanding of any of this... of course if someone who can explain better wishes to correct my statement I'd be happy to hear.

hypnagogia
(Stranger)
11/17/14 01:49 AM
Re: Site frequently inaccessible new [re: Scatha]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

And I no longer am recieving emails from shareCG, usually get comments and subscribed new uploads emailed to me but none in the last few days when there should be. HopeĀ its fixed soon.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise