ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 38644 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
McGyver
(Stranger)
02/14/15 04:38 PM
Downloaded without being logged in. Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Well, this is the second time it has happened... it has probably been over two and a half weeks since I downloaded something and I was logged out... I saw something interesting and downloaded it and then I noticed I was not logged in...

Conveinient, but probably not a good thing...

I notified SCG again, but I have no idea if those pesky things get read, so I figured on the off chance someone from SCG's staff actually reads this, they might look into that.

Has this happen to you too? Does it concern you? Is anyone actually reading this? What is your favorite snack food?

There are no simple answers to these questions, but knowledge is the best weapon in the war against lack of knowledge... or something like that...

I dont really know...

Later...

hypnagogia
(Stranger)
02/16/15 03:55 PM
Re: Downloaded without being logged in. new [re: McGyver]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

This doesn't sound good... I'll have to try it myself.

I've had a couple of issues fixed by Sharecg or ibs systems by using the "report a bug" link at the bottom of the page... usually takes a couple of weeks for them to get back to me tho.

McGyver
(Stranger)
02/16/15 07:08 PM
Re: Downloaded without being logged in. new [re: hypnagogia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I used the "contact us" link, but I guess I should have used the "report bug" link... Back when I first joined that was the way I usually reported a problem...

It takes a few weeks for a reply now?... It used to be a couple of days.

I'll probably forget about this by then... Oh well, what can you do?

Well, thanks for the reply. 

Alathe
(Stranger)
04/11/15 10:02 AM
Re: Downloaded without being logged in. new [re: McGyver]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I'm definitely able to download without being logged in.  And I think I've always been able to.

hypnagogia
(Stranger)
04/28/15 09:43 PM

I thought I'd try downloading without being logged in... yes you are right about this. Also I think that the number of downloads does not count those who are not logged in at the time... I was wondering why some of my models have over 600 veiws but only 27 downloads for example.

I think I will ask sharecg about this also.

HoboBo
(Stranger)
04/29/15 02:53 AM
Re: Downloaded without being logged in. [re: hypnagogia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

That should explain why the last several of months I only have 8-13 % downloads of my viewings  -  I used to have 30-60 %.

Just because of these low download % I recently removed many of my uploads...

HoboBo

hypnagogia
(Stranger)
04/29/15 06:21 PM
Re: Downloaded without being logged in. new [re: HoboBo]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I heard back from Liz at sharecg, she confirmed this is the case and will bring it up with the development team and get back to me.

My download percentages have dropped just like yours HoboBo.. probably more so in the last 4 months I've noticed.

I really just want an accurate representation of how many times an item is being downloaded.

Mark.

TeamSharecgAdministrator
(Stranger)
04/29/15 08:35 PM
Re: Downloaded without being logged in. new [re: hypnagogia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Sorry for this delay response. We have made some changes today. All Videos (uploaded, YouTube or Vemo) do not require login. Any other downloads will require login. Thank you, hypnagogia, for “Report A Bug”. Now you will have an accurate counts of how many of your models are downloaded. Thank you for your patience and kind support! Team ShareCG

IceEmpress
(Stranger)
04/30/15 01:32 PM
Re: Downloaded without being logged in. new [re: TeamSharecg]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I can't make comments.  It says I'm not logged in, and when I go to "log in", it shows I'm not logged in.  But I am logged in according to the thing at the top near "My account".  I am able to download, but not make comments.  I am using Firefox 30 (I refuse to update)

TeamSharecgAdministrator
(Stranger)
04/30/15 07:48 PM
Re: Downloaded without being logged in. new [re: IceEmpress]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi IceEmpress,

Please use the "Report a Bug" or "Make a Suggestion" link on the bottom of each ShareCG page to reach us.  A screen shot of your issue will be super helpful.  Thank you so much.  Team ShareCG

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise