ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 15338 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

AlleyMouse
(Stranger)
02/06/16 02:34 PM
ShareCG detests an Incorrect Browser Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I suddenly cannot use Pale Moon to access ShareCG.  Pale Moon is sub-version of Firefox, and I updated it a few days ago.

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Goanna/20160121 PaleMoon/26.0.0 

TeamSharecgAdministrator
(Stranger)
03/30/16 04:23 PM
Re: ShareCG detests an Incorrect Browser new [re: AlleyMouse]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

ShareCG.com have over 250K members and our resources do now allow us to support ALL browsers. It appear that Pale Moon changed enough that id is not the same as Firefox. We recommand the usage of Firefox, Chome or IE.

Team ShareCG

Wet3D
(Stranger)
09/03/17 03:56 AM
Re: ShareCG detests an Incorrect Browser new [re: TeamSharecg]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

but it DOES work with Pale Moon. if i spoof my user, agent sharecg works just fine with Pale Moon. please add Pale Moon to your list of supported browsers.

AlleyMouse, a workaround is to open a tab to about:config

click "i promose to be careful"

Right Click -> New -> String
Enter "general.useragent.override.sharecg.com" as the preference name
Enter "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 8.0; WOW64; rv:55.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/55.0" as the value (don't type the ")

this will now let you surf sharecg.com with Pale Moon.

hope this helps.

TeamSharecgAdministrator
(Journeyman)
09/05/17 04:12 PM
Re: ShareCG detests an Incorrect Browser new [re: Wet3D]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Dear member,

We are not stopping from you to use any internet browser. You may use it. However, we will not going to address issues that are related to other Internet browsers.

Team ShareCG

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise