ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 10031 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

jjarrah
(Stranger)
02/26/16 03:31 AM
Viewer numbers new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

When anyone is kind enough to leave a comment on my work, I have to go to "view" to see it. Not a problem in itself. However, this increases the number of "views" recorded for that piece of work meaning that the total number of views shown is inaccurate. Is it possible to have a system where (a) viewing your own work doesn't count (b) multiple views by the same pereson don't count?  I suggest this as it would be useful to have an idea of how many DIFFERENT people have taken the time to look at an image, as well as understanding how many viewers then go on to provide a rating.

Thanks

TeamSharecgAdministrator
(Stranger)
03/30/16 04:54 PM
Re: Viewer numbers [re: jjarrah]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

ShareCG has some logic that block you from just "pumping up" the number of views. However, you are correct that in that case. The system is not counting Unique viewer of the page, since in case that viewer is not logged as a member, we have no information about him/her.

Thank you

Team ShareCG

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise