ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 22509 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Windigo
(Stranger)
04/21/16 05:31 PM
About All Rights Reserved Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

A suggestion about - All Rights Reserved!

Why don't you block the download button on these items that are reserved for viewing only.

Conversely only allow the download link to be added with the useage rights that allow people to use the item to some degree.

TeamSharecgAdministrator
(Stranger)
04/26/16 05:03 PM
Re: About All Rights Reserved new [re: Windigo]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

"All Rights Resereve" allow you to View the upload, but you are not allow to use it in your own work. You may contact the member directly for any additional usage of that upload.

Windigo
(Stranger)
04/27/16 05:45 PM
Re: About All Rights Reserved new [re: TeamSharecg]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Then why not follow my suggestion and then add an email link in the 'Usage Rights' to the person to request permission to use that item, or do you insist on collaborating with people who may be hoping others will use their items inadvetently so they can sue or some such action. Or worse, enabling theives to profit more readily. I see many uploads where many many downloads are completed within moments of being made available with obviously no regard of usage rights. I for one would appreciate the protection as viewed from both sides of the fence, so to speak.

Or at least make sure people have to confirm which usage rights they intend, similar to requiring a password to be entered twice!!!

TeamSharecgAdministrator
(Stranger)
04/28/16 01:51 PM
Re: About All Rights Reserved new [re: Windigo]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

If the member wish to contact with other members, they will find the blue botton "Send Email". See smaple below.

We hope that help.

Team ShareCG

Windigo
(Stranger)
04/29/16 11:48 AM
Re: About All Rights Reserved new [re: TeamSharecg]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

THAT IS NOT THE POINT - READ WHAT I AM SAYING _ I KNOW HOW TO USE EMAIL FOR GOODNESS SAKES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise