ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 60792 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
RCVISIONS
(Stranger)
05/23/15 07:35 PM
on the prowl for custom 3d designs new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi, I'm a newbie here so sorry if I don't know where to post content. I was wondering if there is any website anyone can point me to where I can browse 3d modelers and commission them to custom design 3d models. Thanks for the help in advance.

3dgreg
(Newbie)
09/23/16 09:25 PM
Re: on the prowl for custom 3d designs new [re: RCVISIONS]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Heck, commision me. Feel free to message me, maybe I can help.

hypnagogia
(Newbie)
09/23/16 11:13 PM
Re: on the prowl for custom 3d designs [re: 3dgreg]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I've made quite a few models for sharecg members already... free and paid. send me some details and I can get back to you.

3dgreg
(Newbie)
09/25/16 01:33 PM
Re: on the prowl for custom 3d designs new [re: hypnagogia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

You said you were new here, then said you've done work for people here, paid and unpaid. You asked for people that you could comission to do work, then stated that you want to do the work. Me thinks somethings not above board here. Best of luck. Sounds like a scam to me. Prowl might be the right word here.

hypnagogia
(Newbie)
09/25/16 03:28 PM
Re: on the prowl for custom 3d designs new [re: 3dgreg]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

what are you talking about? I was offering my service to the original person who posted this request.

3dgreg
(Newbie)
09/25/16 04:20 PM
Re: on the prowl for custom 3d designs [re: hypnagogia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

My bad, it seems like I can't see all of this post, like somethings missong. My fault. Respect.

hypnagogia
(Newbie)
09/25/16 05:16 PM
Re: on the prowl for custom 3d designs [re: 3dgreg]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

My fault too sorry, I replied to your post by mistake.

RCVISIONS
(Stranger)
10/02/16 10:40 AM
Re: on the prowl for custom 3d designs new [re: 3dgreg]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

sure. can I see samples of your work please 

RCVISIONS
(Stranger)
10/02/16 10:42 AM
Re: on the prowl for custom 3d designs [re: hypnagogia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

sure. can I see samples of your work please. im looking to make an obj model of Whiskas Cat Milk 

https://www.chewy.com/whiskas-cat-milk-675-oz-carton-3/dp/109297?utm_source=google-product&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=hg&utm_content=Whiskas&utm_term=&gclid=CK_04IXEvM8CFYYfhgodaSMLnQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

hypnagogia
(Newbie)
10/02/16 04:41 PM
Re: on the prowl for custom 3d designs new [re: RCVISIONS]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi you can view/download some of my work here at Sharecg.

Click here to View my Gallery

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise