ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 25453 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

raytracer
(Stranger)
06/16/07 01:41 AM
link data Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

How about data from which urls the views are coming from? Integrated in my accounts section. Something like a hit counter from dot.tk showing where visitors came from. it would be interesting which forums actually look at the artworks.

franontheedge
(Stranger)
06/16/07 10:17 AM
Re: link data new [re: raytracer]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I like this idea, it would certainly make it possible to see where you get the most hits from, so that you can target the better - or more frequented - sites.

jakehellerModerator
(Stranger)
06/17/07 11:45 AM
Re: link data new [re: franontheedge]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

that is a really cool idea. I'll look into how we can implement this. I couldn't find any pre-built tool on dot.tk (unless I'm missing something?) so if you could provide a URL, please do!

-Jake

raytracer
(Stranger)
06/17/07 06:12 PM
Re: link data new [re: jakeheller]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

The last time I checked dot.tk it had a traffic report. You can even see which country most of the website's hit came from over the past day, week, etc. Sharecg report doesn't have to be this complicated though. Just a simple hitmark from websites will be ok.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise