ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 20713 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

kurgan
(Stranger)
06/25/07 11:58 AM
'interest' filter new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Id really like if there you could filter on a profile..

For me its almost like spam the amount of bryce and poser stuff that is always clogging the front page.

If you could setup a filter the frontpage would  only contain material that interests you, now you _have_ to go into the categories to see if something relevant comes up.

I think most users does not want to put that amount of effort into surfing the site. 

jakehellerModerator
(Stranger)
06/25/07 12:37 PM
Re: 'interest' filter [re: kurgan]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

In general, the idea of a personalized web experience for our users is something we've been entertaining for a while, and we like it. It does take a significant amount of work, though, so it's something that might come up in a little bit.

We're also thinking of having a personalized e-mail like thing, so that every time a video tutorial in 3DS Max is uploaded, for example, you get  notified the next day. Or if something that matches your search criteria is added. That sort of thing. Do you guys think you'd be interested in that?

Best,
Jake

Jumpstartme2
(Stranger)
06/25/07 12:49 PM
Re: 'interest' filter new [re: jakeheller]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I like that idea :)

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise