ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 50721 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

MatrixWorkz
(Stranger)
07/16/07 07:09 PM
PHP Errors on file uploads Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Anyone else having difficulty uploading new files this week? I keep getting:

Fatal Error: Call to undefined function imagecreatefromjpeg() in /www/scg/htdocs/includes/image.inc.php on line 51

Yell

fusebulb
(Stranger)
07/16/07 09:11 PM
Re: PHP Errors on file uploads new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

So am I since yesterday

dadchamp
(Newbie)
07/16/07 10:09 PM
Re: PHP Errors on file uploads new [re: fusebulb]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

definately some kind of upload problem. I just got the same error.

I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

doaservices
(Stranger)
07/17/07 01:04 AM
Re: PHP Errors on file uploads new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Same thing here.  These things happen.

dadchamp
(Newbie)
07/17/07 02:47 AM
Re: PHP Errors on file uploads new [re: doaservices]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I just got one to upload using a PNG for my image. It appears their software is choaking on JPG image files for some reason when trying to convert them for display from the database.

I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

lupadgds
(Stranger)
07/17/07 07:31 AM
Re: PHP Errors on file uploads new [re: dadchamp]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Yes, I got the same error today. I can´t upload something, help!

MatrixWorkz
(Stranger)
07/17/07 07:43 AM
Re: PHP Errors on file uploads new [re: dadchamp]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Well I even tried uploading one with no images whatsoever and it failed as well. Hope they fix it soon. The Jupiter 2 is ready for uploading.

jalex417
(Stranger)
07/17/07 01:07 PM

Hi Every one.  We had a problem/bug yesterday and into part of this morning that spewed out errors rather than converting images.  THIS HAS BEEN FIXED!   I appologize for the inconvenience.

doaservices
(Stranger)
07/17/07 07:00 PM
Re: PHP Errors on file uploads new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thanks, jalex417.  These things happen.

(I see the image generator for the security image has been fixed, too.  You really had a headache going on...)

lupadgds
(Stranger)
07/18/07 12:15 AM
Re: PHP Errors on file uploads new [re: doaservices]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thank you so much for fixing!

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise