ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 26297 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

SAURON
(Stranger)
08/12/07 02:02 AM
DL Videos new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello!

Can I download videos from you web site?

Only download.

Example: http://www.sharecg.com/v/10089/video-tutorial/Speed-Modeling-Clock-Tower-3x 

andrei313
(Stranger)
08/15/07 08:56 AM
Re: DL Videos new [re: SAURON]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Unfortunatly you can't download videos from ShareCG but if you visit my site you'll find download links there. The one for the clock  tower is here:  http://www.andrei313.com/tutorials/clocktower.html  - click the Download Speed Modeling Clock Tower 3x link.

jakehellerModerator
(Newbie)
08/15/07 09:42 AM
Re: DL Videos [re: andrei313]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi Guys,

We're actually considering allowing people to download, but there are intellectual property concerns with that (if you download someone's work off our site, and upload it to a million other sites, it gets in the way of that person being able to profit from our site).

In the future, if we can ever afford the technology, we'll consider purchasing a tool that will convert files to quicktime. Whether or not it is allowed for download would be an option of the user.

-Jake

andrei313
(Stranger)
08/16/07 11:20 PM
Re: DL Videos new [re: jakeheller]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I see what you mean. I understand the advantages and disadvantages of this... hope you figure a way to keep everybody happy Wink

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise