ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 41520 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

irishlostboy
(Stranger)
08/29/07 09:03 AM
cant upload .pdf new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

i am trying to upload my latest .pdf tutorial. i am getting this error

Fatal error: Call to a member function ORA_Result() on a non-object in /www/www_com/htdocs/database.inc.php on line 364

any idea what is up with it? 

jalex417Moderator
(Newbie)
08/29/07 09:05 AM
Re: cant upload .pdf new [re: irishlostboy]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Engineering is working on this now and I'll let all know what they discover and when it is fixed .... Thanks much for alerting us.

irishlostboy
(Stranger)
08/29/07 09:08 AM
Re: cant upload .pdf [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

damn that was fast reply!!!!

cool, i will check back here to see if its fixed. thanks. 

jalex417Moderator
(Newbie)
08/29/07 10:27 AM
Re: cant upload .pdf new [re: irishlostboy]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

When we added the new category - VR Panoramics - yesterday we must have crossed a wire.  Engineering has fixed the upload problem.  Thank you to all of you who alerted us to this problem.

irishlostboy
(Stranger)
08/29/07 11:09 AM
Re: cant upload .pdf new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

nope. not fixed yet. still giving the same error when trying to upload my .pdf tutorial. sorry.

spacenewt
(Stranger)
08/29/07 11:30 AM

Waahhhhh,

We're all getting the same error message regardless of what we're trying to upload.... (see open discussion thread)

jalex417Moderator
(Newbie)
08/29/07 04:49 PM
Re: cant upload .pdf new [re: spacenewt]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Engineering's taking another look ... (BTW some new material was uploaded today) .... we're trying to recreate the error and I may be asking for more specifics ..... However, stay-tuned while we try to solve this BIG one ...

Thanks

David

jalex417Moderator
(Newbie)
08/29/07 05:01 PM
Re: cant upload .pdf new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

After two attempts today, Engineering just reported that the upload bug has been fixed.  Thank you for your patience.  I hope you weren't too frustrated, and I thank you all for alerting us to this serious problem.

David

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise