ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 30663 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

MatrixWorkz
(Journeyman)
09/22/07 11:14 PM
Forum Viewing issues Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Am I the only one who can't see single pages like Page 2 or Page 3 when a thread reaches mutiple pages unless I click on View All? I've tried several times clicking on the links for pages 2 & 3 of multiple paged threads but it never shows any posts when I do that.  Cry

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

spacenewt
(Stranger)
09/23/07 12:32 AM
Re: Forum Viewing issues new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Me too.... had that problem since I first joined the forumCry.

Beatrice
(Stranger)
09/23/07 06:06 PM
Re: Forum Viewing issues new [re: spacenewt]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

same here

MatrixWorkz
(Journeyman)
09/26/07 09:06 AM
Re: Forum Viewing issues new [re: Beatrice]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Well I guess they've fixed it because now I can view the individual pages but clicking on "Show All" pulls up an empty thread. LOL!

jalex417Moderator
(Journeyman)
09/26/07 04:19 PM
Re: Forum Viewing issues new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

The forum should now be working properly.  Thank you all for alerting us to this.

MatrixWorkz
(Journeyman)
09/26/07 04:46 PM
Re: Forum Viewing issues new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thanks for the speedy fix David! It wasn't a huge problem but as threads started reaching 6 or 7 pages, "Show all" was taking a while to load them all.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise