ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 27580 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

adp__
(Newbie)
10/21/07 11:48 AM
Sytem Error while uploading Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Warning: OCI-Lob::savefile() [function.OCI-Lob-savefile]: ORA-01691: unable to extend lob segment SCG.SYS_LOB0000008736C00007$$ by 32768 in tablespace BLOB_TS in /www/scg/htdocs/includes/upload.inc.php on line 142

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/scg/htdocs/includes/upload.inc.php:142) in /www/scg/htdocs/share_action.php on line 333

adp__
(Newbie)
10/21/07 11:49 AM
Re: Sytem Error while uploading new [re: adp__]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I tried to upload into "3D model".

beekeeper
(Stranger)
10/22/07 02:16 AM
Re: Sytem Error while uploading new [re: adp__]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I had the same problem. I was able to upload the zip file - it was only small - but every time I tried to upload the images illustrating the product all I got was the same errors as you did.

I'm finding it frustrating as I don't want to upload stuff without appropriate illustrations.

adp__
(Newbie)
10/22/07 05:06 AM
Re: Sytem Error while uploading new [re: beekeeper]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Obviously zips and images are stored in different places. For the images an Oracle 8 Database is used. But the DB has no space left, as far as I interpret this error message well.

jakehellerModerator
(Journeyman)
10/22/07 11:25 AM

That seems to be the case, and we've just updated the database to address the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience!!!

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise