ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 71328 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
classylady
(Stranger)
10/31/07 02:02 PM
Re: Content recycling ... new [re: classylady]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

One more thing them I'm finished

Why don't you make an area just for Holidays.....someone brought up a good idea, some items are only used during that Holiday Season so make a seperate place just for Holiday items. At least when searching you go to one place not all over the site looking or searching.

Ok nuff said...

classylady

Panthia
(Newbie)
10/31/07 03:28 PM
Re: Content recycling ... new [re: classylady]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Well... the issue with having seasonal stuff up only during that season is that I posted back in July several sets of 4th of July tubes.  For a while they stopped getting hits....then this past month I posted several Halloween tube packs....all of the sudden my 4th of July tubes are getting hits again.  I can't be the only person who's had this to happen!

classylady
(Stranger)
10/31/07 07:45 PM
Re: Content recycling ... new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

That is exactly what I mean  it makes no sense to delete anything

look what happened to Panthia an excellent example of why not too...

classylady

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise