ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 121111 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
12/11/07 09:53 PM
Suggested Off Topic Forum Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Here's my suggestion for bringing some life into the forums since nobody seems to want to use them. Add an off topic forum where people can shoot the breeze and get to know each other a bit. Open Discussions is limited to open discussion about graphics, but where can we talk about our favorite foods, Movie Stars, TV shows and other fun nonsense? Just a suggestion.

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

irishlostboy
(Journeyman)
12/12/07 03:29 AM
Re: Suggested Off Topic Forum new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

its a good one.

http://irishlostboy.deviantart.com/gallery/
http://www.sharecg.com/pf/irishlostboy

Panthia
(Journeyman)
12/12/07 08:18 AM
Re: Suggested Off Topic Forum new [re: irishlostboy]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Woooo yes definitately!

I'd love to have one too!

joypauline
(Journeyman)
12/12/07 11:55 AM
Re: Suggested Off Topic Forum new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

An excellent idea Steve!!!!......a social area!!!!!!

Let's do it!!!!

Lol

dadchamp
(Journeyman)
12/13/07 03:05 AM

Can I bring my gun?Innocent

--
I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

Panthia
(Journeyman)
12/13/07 07:15 AM
Re: Suggested Off Topic Forum new [re: dadchamp]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Only if I can shoot it!

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
12/13/07 08:07 PM
Re: Suggested Off Topic Forum new [re: dadchamp]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

You'll have to ask the non-existant mod's about bringing armament. Me? I'm bringing coolaide and chocolate chip peanut butter cookies.

irishlostboy
(Journeyman)
12/14/07 07:37 AM

what would we need mods for? aren't we all well behaved, mature and responsible people here. well, except for me..... :)

http://irishlostboy.deviantart.com/gallery/
http://www.sharecg.com/pf/irishlostboy

Panthia
(Journeyman)
12/14/07 02:54 PM
Re: Suggested Off Topic Forum new [re: irishlostboy]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

hahahahaha I have fudge I can bring!

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
12/14/07 04:23 PM
Re: Suggested Off Topic Forum new [re: Panthia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Am I the only one who thinks the forums need some Christmas decorations?

Tongue out

Panthia
(Journeyman)
12/15/07 01:08 PM

hehehehehehehehe thats exactly how I feel Matrix!

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
12/15/07 03:09 PM
Re: Suggested Off Topic Forum new [re: Panthia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

So you're having a hard time figuring out what to buy and who to buy for this year too? <sigh>

Panthia
(Journeyman)
12/16/07 07:49 AM

Oh hell no!  I have 3 gifts left to get and thats it!  Me and my husband don't really exchange gifts....I buy what I want, he tells me what he wants....we usually wait til after xmas to get them.....The kids were easy.  My 8 year old got upgraded from a Honda 50 dirtbike to a 110cc 4-wheeler and several tractors from John Deere (my darlin redneck child).  My 13 year old got a psp, football letterman jacket, and a rather large gift card to GameStop.  We gave my oldest nephew a VISA gift card, his brother a new set of snares, my youngest nephew a art supply kit, my neice a doll with a carriage, my parents new riding jackets and my husband's dad new jeans.  I have to get 3 teachers gifts and thats it!  DONE!  Broke too!

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
12/16/07 08:09 AM

Geez! I imagine so after forking out enough money for a 4 wheeler for christmas! Whatever happened to "It's the thought that counts"? LOL! Must be nice to be the kids of wealthy parents.

Panthia
(Journeyman)
12/16/07 06:43 PM

I never said it was new!  lol...rich my butt....we'll get it paid off about Nov 08.

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
12/16/07 10:32 PM

Yeah well that's still better than any gift I got when I was 8 years old! LOL! Kid's these days! Hehehe....Money mouth

Panthia
(Journeyman)
12/17/07 05:35 PM

I know! My parents set $100 limits..........

ibsystemsAdministrator
(Stranger )
12/17/07 05:56 PM

OK ..... I hear you!! We've just created the Shoot the Breeze forum so the community can get to know each other and actually be a community .....  Enjoy!! ... and thanks much for the suggestion.Wink

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
12/17/07 10:38 PM
Re: Suggested Off Topic Forum new [re: ibsystems]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

LOL! Thanks Jake! Hope we didn't pressure you too much. Innocent

Panthia
(Journeyman)
12/18/07 06:49 AM

We love ya muches for it!

link101
(Stranger)
11/02/09 07:44 PM

Good idea Mat, we really need to have an off topic discussion here, were we can talk and express whats on our mind behind. I salute you my friend. And thank you for suggesting it. Now we can say anything here...

[IMG]http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss97/colletorww2/salute.jpg[/IMG]

stocktakers

links03rjean
(Stranger)
11/30/09 10:50 PM
Re: Suggested Off Topic Forum new [re: link101]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

i think we need an off topic page for us to share some information outside the main topic of this forum...and i think it will get some attention to those who wanna join this community...Cool

garden ponds

check_itjess
(Stranger)
12/21/09 06:09 PM
Re: Suggested Off Topic Forum new [re: link101]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

off topic is my favorite discussion area...because i discover something new and learn from anothers on their point of view of a particular discussed matter...i get to learn movies that are coming soon and were to watch a tv and movies by informing were to watch it...it's nice to discover something, everday...Laughing

software development

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise