Technique Tips and Help
   >> Texturing
Thread views: 2712 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

KushBerry
(Stranger)
06/12/20 09:33 PM
Can anyone help me finish this? Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Okay guys, so I finished up a prop for my project, just needing some help to finish it off. So to start it is a wrestling title belt which I will be using on a custom Genesis 8 Female character.

Here is an image of the belt 

Not very detailed I know this, but of course I only needed certain parts to protrude and the details are in the texture, which is here

I get confused with UV maps when they are bare/templates, so I designed the belt texture first, then created the belt from the image so they should co-operate with each other (at least that was my thought process) 

Well as it stands I need the belt to be curved slightly, and I need the straps to be closed up. I also need the texture on the model and for some reason it doesn't take when I apply. If someone could give me a hand in finishing this up and getting it on my character I would really appreciate it, as I am currently stuck with my placeholder and really just want to get it finished. Here is a little preview of how it will be used when finished.

(I have shrunk the image down a little for posting purposes)

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, hopefully someone can help me out here.

Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise