ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Wanted
Thread views: 4611 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Matika
(Journeyman)
07/06/11 08:32 PM
Markers Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I read but can't seem to find anything on creating markers and importing their movements into poser or anyother program.  Anyone who can write a tutorial on how to do this would be appreciated.

Let me explain.  Before I lost the ability to walk, I used to be a martal artist as well as dancing.   I would like to take the video's and go frame by frame and put markers on the joints, and transfer them to my 3d models.  It seems like it shouldn't be hard to do, only time consuming.   On the scenes where the joints are not visible having done it, putting the markers where the joints should be should work.  This would be a lot better then stop motion, the way many of us make our video's

From all that I have seen, this should be possible.  I know there are super expensive gear you can buy to wear and have the computer track.   Were not all that rich, nor are we able to wear such things or even do such things anymore.  

I imangine this could also be used to take scenes from any video, but then if it is not yours, only the amount of time you invest.  I can see serious amatures doing this were the fly by will continue to try and get other's bvh files.   The problem with that  is you can't alway find what you want without serious money.  Where professionals don't have the time to invest in this, amatures do.  Who knows, maybe a pro my even like our bvh from these and purchase them.

Maybe I just stabbed myself, as instead of a tutorial, the one with the knowledge will sell it instead of sharing it.

matika

Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise