ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Wanted
Thread views: 21644 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

felishiakat
(Stranger)
01/12/12 05:13 PM
Rose prop for DAZ or Poser Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I am looking for a rose prop for DAZ or Poser 8. I looked everywhere. Even here. And all I found was the ones for bryce or carara. I have no idea how to use bryce or carara. I would love to have a rose prop for the males to give to their lovely ladies.

An additional request: If anyone has ever heard of the Anime/Manga Hellsing, I would also like clothing/props/hair done. Many thanks in advance.

dadchamp
(Member)
01/23/12 05:27 PM
Re: Rose prop for DAZ or Poser new [re: felishiakat]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Rose has been posted. 

--
I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

Josea
(Newbie)
01/24/12 08:20 AM
Re: Rose prop for DAZ or Poser new [re: dadchamp]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Out of curiosity I did a search of this site with 'rose' and only found photos or textures. I then restricted the search to poser then 3d model and got zero results. Where is the rose prop that has been posted?

dadchamp
(Member)
01/25/12 04:47 PM
Re: Rose prop for DAZ or Poser new [re: Josea]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

http://www.sharecg.com/v/59038/view/11/Poser/A-rose-for-Poser8-and-Pro

--
I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

shante
(Stranger)
10/15/18 11:46 AM
Re: Rose prop for DAZ or Poser new [re: dadchamp]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

uhm.....nothing there either!!

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise