ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Wanted
Thread views: 17065 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

fsurfer
(Stranger)
01/26/14 02:28 AM
UFO 1970 TV-Series Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi,

just joined after following a link. I would like to create new covers for a DVD set I just purchased and I'm struggling to find  a high res image of the Alien spacecraft. The one created by Teatan would be great if it were of higher resolution.

I wonder could one of the artists here help?

Thanks in advance

mafiagore2
(Stranger)
01/26/14 07:12 PM
Re: UFO 1970 TV-Series new [re: fsurfer]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi, fsurfer.

What program are you using to render it in?

I have this model and I use Carrara 8 and can render it out at over 3000 px without any artifacts or resolution issues.

Can you desribe the issue you are having or perhaps post an image of your render?

Maf 

fsurfer
(Stranger)
01/26/14 10:56 PM
Re: UFO 1970 TV-Series new [re: mafiagore2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi Maf,

I am using Photoshop CS5 so ideally with no background.

Fsurfer

Josea
(Journeyman)
01/28/14 10:03 AM
Re: UFO 1970 TV-Series new [re: fsurfer]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello fsurfer.

Although modern version of Photoshop have the ability to import 3d content it might be better to get a 3d rendering program for the actually rendering and then export to 2d format that Photoshop can open. Just saying. I really don't know how well your version of Photoshop can had 3d imports since I have very old versions myself.

As for 3d renderers there are various freeware and open source you can try out.

DAZ Studio has both a free and paid version. The free one can render high resolution images.

There is Blender which is open source and has a lot of tutorial on line (which is good since it has a high learning curve).

There are others you can google.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise