ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Wanted
Thread views: 12483 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

3dgreg
(Newbie)
09/21/16 07:42 AM
What Would You LIke? Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Seems a work injury is going to sideline me at home for some time. So, what 3D Models would you like to see. I like doing sets at a time. Pick a subject and I'll create some sets of assets for you.

Edited by 3dgreg on 09/21/16 07:42 AM.

shante
(Stranger)
10/15/18 11:39 AM
Re: What Would You LIke? new [re: 3dgreg]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I need a set of simple fairly realistic stainless body piercing tools. If possible including a kit case but not necessary.  Keep in mind these will be several tools in any one render and though these are all going to be fairly close-up images, so extremely Hi res models should be avoided

If interested let me know and I will send some images of the type she uses.

Thanks for your consideration.

Shante

3dgreg
(Newbie)
10/16/18 07:35 AM
Re: What Would You LIke? new [re: shante]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Be happy to.  Send me whatever images you have and I'll get on it. I can return these in whatever file format you need.

shante
(Stranger)
10/22/18 10:41 AM
Re: What Would You LIke? new [re: 3dgreg]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Here you go. Hope these make it through to you. I did a Google Search fro them unsure what she is actually using other than they are supposed to all be stainless steel. I thought I found a kit box the  first time with several items in the box and some strewn on tray (which i will also need for the series along with a short stack of cotton swabs....eventually) . These are for Poser and though not essential would be cool if they were poseable in case she wants to show them in use for whatever reason.

So, let me know your thoughts!

[censored]!

Couldn't figure out how to include linked images. Do you have another way to send you them?

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise