ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Wanted
Thread views: 13641 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Baghool
(Stranger)
11/03/17 10:55 PM
Greek Hoplite Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I'd like a revisit of the Poser M3 M&M Prouctions Hoplite Armor and Shield for use with Daz M6/Gen2 Males and Females.

I'd like a smooth and well mapped and meshed Corithian Helmet. (no frill needed)

I'm not looking for 300 Hollywood corny, I want realistic rendering functionality.

Example:

http://posercontent.com/uniforms-costumes-for-daz-studio-and-poser/hoplite-pack-for-m3

For the shield, I'd love the domed variant with the bull motiff the best, but a few texture selections would be nice as well.

http://posercontent.com/sites/default/files/products/140718/0942/hoplite-for-m3-for-poser-3.jpg

Thank's to any who consider the challenge, and hope to see it in the near future.

PS: This material seems to be taboo on "free" content sites. :(

Edited by Baghool on 11/03/17 11:04 PM.

Baghool
(Stranger)
06/30/18 05:13 AM
Re: Greek Hoplite new [re: Baghool]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Well, hell, the example link is dead now. I guess there's no point in even having this thread anymore. If anyone knows what I was asking for, and tries to attept it, please post in here on ShareCG!

Baghool
(Stranger)
01/18/19 12:35 AM
Re: Greek Hoplite new [re: Baghool]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Third year of waiting like a good little soldier. Is it really that hard a model type?

Causam
(Stranger)
12/12/19 12:35 PM

Hi Baghool,

I just made my account here active.  I saw, too, that your link was dead so I thought I'd dust off this old thread to see if you're still interested in having this made.  Most of my work is in the "racy" industry, so I hesitate to add a link here, but my profile name on 'rotica is the same as it is here if you would like to see any of my work.

Let me know.

Causam

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise